Moore Kiwanis Club Cars For Cures: 2023
August 26th, 2023
Terms & Conditions
- The Kiwanis Club of Moore nor the Regal Warren Theater will not be responsible for loss due to fire, theft, property damage, or personal injury.
- Each vendor is responsible for displays, tables and chairs. You must set up within the exact boundaries of your space. Please no merchandise or chairs outside of your marked booth.
- Vendors need to park their vehicles in designated area for vendors and not the area for shoppers. Please unload everything quickly and move your vehicle to designate vendor area. Then set up your booth.
- If you can please send me pics of your booth or products it would be greatly appreciated. We use your photos to advertise your booth a lot on social media.
- No smoking, vaping or marijuana within the confines of car show & vendor area.
- All Vendors/food trucks must keep their booth up until the end of the car show. If you leave early, (prior to awards given) you forfeit being part of Cars for Cures for 2 years. (Tearing down early can interfere and/or cause harm to consumers/spectators at the event.)
Set up time is from 7am-9:30am. All non-registered vehicles must be out of the Car and Vendor show area by 9:30am. Anyone who comes after 9:30am may be turned away due to time and safety of the volunteer staff and spectators.
Spaces available are 10ftx10ft for craft/business vendors.
One representative of an MLM and/or other service industry is allowed. It will be a first come-first accepted basis. (Food Trucks will be picked by what is served. No food trucks can serve the same dish/food type.)
An invoice will be emailed to the accepted vendor/food truck and must be paid within 10 days of being sent to the vendor. If not paid by the 10th day, the Kiwanis Club of Moore and/or the Car Show Committee has the right to deny your application and move to another applicant.
Vendor/Food Truck Space is $30. You will need to bring your own generator. If you need more than one space, please contact Carole Motley at email@example.com for availability.
Registration for vendors will close 10 days before the scheduled event.
To receive a full refund, you will need to cancel 72 hours (3 days) prior to the event. If there is a raining the day of the car show, you have a choice to 1.) Participate on the “rain date” 2.) Donate your space fee to the charitable organization(s) we are raising funds for 3.) Request a refund.
**Please be patient. It can take 3 business days for a response. **
Kiwanis Club of Moore & Cars for Cures Auto Show